The Media Centre have had a another great month where circulation and pitching has increased. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction.
Total EAV this month is &753,340. Our target is &542,000 per month. We were featured a total of 94 times and continue to achieve strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Sunday Times, The Metro, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Times and Saturday Express magazine.
This month circulation was 18,786,731 in October compared with 24,128,496 in September.
Online Coverage (MUU)
MUU was 1,361,615,042 this month and has increased by 308,177,680 compared to September (1,053,437,362).
TOTAL FOLLOWERS October: 9,203 (Sept: 8,635)
• We had 508 new followers this month.
• Top tweet was the Cake Competition with 179 re-tweet, 64 likes and 88 replies
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES October: 6,617 (September: 6,094)
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares. We are seeing an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in October:
• Top reach: Property of the day: The Laurels, Broadleaf Grove, Welwyn Garden City, AL8. (23,179 reach)
• Most engaging post: Property of the day: Yewlands, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11. (119 reactions, 2,878 Post Clicks)
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Property of the day: Yewlands, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 (2,878), Property of the day: The Laurels, Broadleaf Grove, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 (1,752), Property of the day: Longford Grange, Lilleshall, Newport, Shropshire (1,850), Fine & Country: Behind the scenes: Coton House (868), Don't forget, our brand new office in The Mailbox, Birmingham is launching (2550)
• Number of followers in October 2,068 (September 1,992)
• Most clicked on post: Say cheese! We've captured the best smiles in the Park Lane office for #WorldSmileDay :) (36 Clicks)
• Most impressions: A big congratulations to Tom Clode from Fine & Country South Africa who climbed Mount Kilimanjaro on 6th October 2016. Tom was delighted to be able to fly the Fine & Country flag atop of Africa’s highest peak. Well done, Tom! (2,196 impressions)
• Most engaging post overall: The Fine & Country design studio have been busy raising money and awareness for Breast Cancer Now by dressing in pink and eating lots of pink food today! #WearItPink #BeatCancerNow #BreastCancerAwareness (3.19%)
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.