The Media Centre have had a fantastic month with the year's highest EAV figures and record breaking Twitter results. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction and circulation has increased.
Total EAV this month is &701,751, the highest figure of the year and is also &117,857 higher this year than August 2015. We have also been featured 77 times and have continued to have strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Mail Online, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Guardian, and the Saturday Express magazine.
Circulation has increased to 22,348,694 in August compared to 16,405,531 in July and is 5,270,428 higher than in August 2015.
Online Coverage (MUU)
MUU was 1,275,311,799 in August, which is considerably higher than months previous to March 2016. MUU has overall greatly increased due to utilising news portals to distribute articles, which have resulted in coverage in the Mail Online, The Metro, and international websites.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS August: 8,221 (July: 7,803)
• We had 403 new followers this month, which greatly exceeds our target of 200 a month.
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES July: 5,821 (June: 5,331)
• The huge increase is because we have started to advertise as well as boost posts. We advertised by page like, so we pay per like, which has increased our exposure massively.
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares. We are seeing an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in July:
• Top reach: Go down the road less travelled with these beautiful lesser-known towns and villages (23,341 reach)
• Most engaging post: Property of the Day: Stunning Grade ll Listed barn conversion for sale in the Lake District (1,300k reactions, 1,332 Post Clicks)
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Discover beautiful Essex properties, interior design and news in the first edition of The Essex Collection magazine (6,780), To mark our 15th anniversary, we are giving away a champagne tea for two at the Ritz Hotel in London (20,589) Property of the week: Converted Victorian church in the village of Blackmore End. (3,250).
• Number of followers in August 1,931 (July 1,876)
• Most clicked on post: Learn more about working in the luxury property market at Fine & Country Droitwich Spa's recruitment evening on 29th September at 6:30pm (29 clicks).
• Most impressions: Go down the road less travelled with these beautiful lesser-known towns and villages (2,816 impressions).
• Most engaging post overall: Splash out on these ten homes with amazing swimming pools this summer(3.57%).
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees and industry experts.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.