The Media Centre has worked very hard and had a record-breaking month in March, where EAV reached a staggering &908,012 and online coverage (MUU) and pitching have both increased as well. This was due to having large features in The Metro and The Daily Telegraph several times throughout the month.
The Media Centre are regularly looking for new content to increase interaction, so keep in contact at email@example.com.
Total EAV for March 2017 was a phenomenal &908,012, an increase of &418,409 compared to March 2016. We were featured a total of 75 times and continue to achieve strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Sunday Times, The Metro, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Times and Saturday Express magazine.
This month circulation was 27,745,689 a slight decrease compared to February 2017 when the figure was 30,778,791. However, it is an increase of 9,322,992 compared to March 2016.
Online Coverage (MUU)
MUU was 1,162,342,909 in March 2017 compared with 689,330,467 in February 2017, another fantastic increase. This was because there were more online feature requests in March.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS March: 10,226 (February: 10,124)
• We had 102 new followers this month.
• Top tweet this month was 'Dreaming of a luxury holiday? Win a trip to Bermuda in our new competition' (11 re-tweets, 14 likes)
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES March: 8,447 (February: 8,263)
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares. We are seeing an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in March:
• Top reach: Extremely spacious 5-bedroom detached house (23,601 reach)
• Most engaging post: Extremely spacious 5-bedroom detached house (56 reactions, 2,345 post clicks)
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Extremely spacious 5-bedroom detached house, Higher Ash Farm, Beautiful barn conversion, Open House, Want to know how much your house is worth
Facebook posts which receive the most engagement have been property boosts. This is a great way to give your properties more exposure and reach a wider audience.
The post below reached 41,031 and had 10,093 engagements after &50 had been spent, it definitely is a cost effective and fast way to showcase your properties.
How to boost a property on Facebook
1. Decide which property you would like to boost and how much you would like to spend – you can spend anything from &20 to &1,000, but we recommend a minimum of &50.
2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
• URL link to the property on the F&C website
• Three images of the property
• Date for the post to go live
• How much you want spend
3. We can discuss area targeting with you. You can choose to target the whole of the country or within 30-70kms of your office or the property.
4. Let us know if there are any specific tags that you would like to include. Our normal tags include keywords such as ‘luxury, property, estate agent’. Let us know if you would like to add any relevant to the specific property e.g. barn conversion, city living.
5. That’s it! Check the Fine & Country Facebook page to see the engagement. We can send a full report of engagement after the campaign if you would like. The expense will be charged directly to your office via the Fine & Country accounts department.
This guide goes through our most common type of Facebook advertisement. If you would like to discuss other options, please get in touch with email@example.com.
• Number of followers in March: 2,324 (February: 2,278)
• Most clicked on post: Another successful academy day done. Here are some of the new faces that have recently joined Fine & Country. (114 Clicks)
• Most impressions: Another successful academy day done. Here are some of the new faces that have recently joined Fine & Country. (3,236 impressions)
• Most engaging post overall: Another successful academy day done. Here are some of the new faces that have recently joined Fine & Country. (4.64%)
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates.
The Media Centre have continued to receive great traffic to the blog with 15,901 views in March 2017.
Top posts on the blog:
• Britain’s prettiest spring villages - 3,585
• Top 20 Georgian gems for sale - 2,430
• How to get the best price for your property - 1,380
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.