The Media Centre has had another successful month in July where EAV and pitching has increased. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction. Additionally, Fine & Country Loughborough and Fine & Country Nottingham joined the East Midlands PR package in July.
Total EAV this month is &441,286 which has increased from last month and is &41,505 higher this year than July 2015. We have also been featured 71 times and have continued to have strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Mail Online, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Guardian, Saturday Express magazine and The Lady.
Circulation has decreased to 16,405,531 in July compared to 22,503,795 in June. Although the figure was lower, Circulation is still 1,443,920 higher than in July 2015.
Online Coverage (MUU)
MUU was 1,344,403,477 in July, which is considerably higher than months previous to March 2016. MUU has overall greatly increased due to utilising news portals to distribute articles, which have resulted in coverage in the Mail Online, The Metro, and international websites.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS July: 7,803 (June: 7,638)
• We had 165 new followers in July.
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES July: 5,331 (June: 4,937)
• The unusual increase in Likes is due to a change in strategy, with Fine & Country now advertising the page as well as boosting posts
• We also saw an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in July:
• Top reach: Converted from a modest 1970s house to a modern family mansion, this home in Condover, Shropshire definitely has it all! (35,844 reach)
• Most engaging post: We have scoured the UK to find the top 20 prettiest villages. Discover your perfect property (7,056k reactions, 723 link clicks)
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Property of the day: Fair Oaks, Freshford Fields, Freshford, Bath, Somerset, BA2 7UJ (13.1k), Live the life of luxury in an exclusive Orlando holiday home resort next to Disney World (12.4k) Set back within a large gated plot, this impressive home is a landmark property occupying an elevated position within Nazeing village. (7.9k), Exciting opportunity in the new Fine & Country office in the Mailbox, Birmingham (7.5k), Fine & Country Gold Cup 2016 video (3.2k)
• Number of followers in July: 1,876(June 1,831)
• Most clicked on post: Fine & Country Porto office launch (24 clicks)
• Most impressions: The Media Centre at Dallas Burston Polo Club for the Fine & Country Gold Cup yesterday! (4,056 impressions)
• Most engaging post overall: Got to catch them all on Pokemon Go. Look who we found outside the Park Lane office! Even Goldeen is looking for a property (4.85%)
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees and industry experts.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email email@example.com