The Fine & Country advert is back and will be seen by an even wider audience. Starting on 1st of September for two months, the advert will be aired on More 4, Home, 4oD, Drama and Yesterday.
Click here to view September's schedule. Please note that some timings are subject to change as channels schedule their programmes only a week on advance.
The TV advert will serve to increase valuation requests and instructions from prospective vendors looking to benefit from the effective and wide reach of this impactful advertising medium. To maximise engagement with the TV advert, don't forget to use the campaigns available on the members' hub.
Click here to download the 10s version.
Click here to download the 30s version.
The 30s version of the advert will still be available on the Fine & Country website and on our YouTube channel.
Tips on how to promote the TV campaign
Our agents share some tips and ideas:
1. Tell your current sellers - the TV advert is a benefit to the brand, people won't want to leave when they know their home could get the best exposure with Fine & Country.
2. Attract attention - September always sees a boost in the market, start sending materials out now to attract people's attention to choose Fine & Country over other agents.
3. Steal attention - Those who may be seeking another agent after the 12 weeks can see we offer more than other agents.
4. Use the hashtag - Remind people of the hashtag #bestsellerhome. You can start using it as a countdown on your social media to promote the return of the TV advert.
5. Press Release - Send a press release to your local newspaper - 'TV success repeated' - Due to the success of their TV advertising campaign earlier this year Fine & Country will be repeating their ‘best sellers’ advert on Channel 4 (the property channel).
6. Send the campaign DM card to all properties for sale locally (above &400,000).
7. Utilise all items available to you on the members’ hub.
8. When customer call you for a valuation, ask them if it is because they saw the TV advert. Even if the customer answers no, it tells them that we are advertising on TV and could make a difference in their decision making process.
9. Don’t forget to also mention that Fine & Country is adverting on TV during valuations, it might again make a difference and place you above the competition.
You can download the press release here.