The Media Centre has had another successful month in June where online coverage (MUU) and pitching has increased. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction. Additionally, we have started a new PR package for Bury St Edmunds this month.
Total EAV this month is &419,166, which has decreased from last month but is similar to last year's figure. We have also been feaured 89 times and have continued to have strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Mail Online, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Guardian, Saturday Express magazine and Horse & Hound.
Circulation has decreased to 22,503,795 in June compared to 24,588,234 in May. Although the figure was lower, we still had a total of 89 mentions which is on par with other months.
Online Coverage (MUU)
After record levels of MUU in April with 1,726,568,715, we have managed to match increase this level of MUU to 1,788,953,471 in June. MUU is greatly increased due to utilising news portals to distribute articles, which have resulted in coverage in the Mail Online, The Metro, and international websites.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS June: 7,638 (May: 7,465)
• We had 173 new followers in June.
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES May: 4,937.
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares.
• We also saw in increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in May:
• Top reach: Looking to give your interior design a summer makeover (22,128 reach)
• Most engaging post: We have scoured the UK to find the top 20 prettiest villages. Discover your perfect property (1.2 k reactions, 112 post clicks)
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Looking to give your interior design a summer makeover (22.1k), We have scoured the UK to find the top 20 prettiest villages. Discover your perfect property, (18,957), To celebrate Harry Potter (17.7 k), What does Brexit mean for the UK housing market ( 17.5k), Top questions to ask an agent (7.3 k)
• Number of followers in June : 1,831 (May 1,751).
• Most clicked on post: Fine & Country Porto office launch(24 clicks).
• Most impressions: Looking for a period property. Here are 20 Georgian gems (2,729 impressions).
• Most engaging post overall: Fine & Country Porto office launch(2.82%).
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees and industry experts.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email email@example.com