The Media Centre have had a another great month where circulation and pitching has increased. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction.
Total EAV this month is £566,571. We were featured a total of 115 times and continue to achieve strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Sunday Times, The Metro, The Daily Mail, The Daily Telegraph, The Week, The Times and Saturday Express magazine.
This month circulation was 24,128,496 compared with 22,348,694 in August and is also 1,037,743 higher than in September 2015.
Online Coverage (MUU)
MUU was 1,053,437,362 in September with coverage in The Times, The Metro, and international websites.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS September: 8,635 (Aug: 8,221)
• We had 414 new followers this month.
• Top tweet was the Cake Competition with 363 re-tweet, 114 likes and 88 replies
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES September: 6,094 (August: 5,821)
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares. We are seeing an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in September:
• Top reach: Give your home a seasonal makeover with these on-trend tips from interior designers (18,732 reach).
• Most engaging post: Property of the day: The Laurels, Broadleaf Grove, Welwyn Garden City, AL8. (31 reactions, 661Post Clicks).
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Property of the day: The Laurels, Broadleaf Grove, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 (9,150), Britain's prettiest autumn villages (3,732), Congratulations to the winner of our afternoon tea competition (1,155), Fine & Country TV advert (1,156), Top 10 holiday homes for sale across the world (872).
• Number of followers in September 1,992 (August 1,931)
• Most clicked on post: For sale: Top 10 conversions from pubs to post offices (28 Clicks).
• Most impressions: Take a sneak peek of our new Fine & Country advertisement. We showcase some of the finest homes across the UK (1,317 impressions).
• Most engaging post overall: 10 questions to ask an estate agent before signing a contract (3.06%).
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees and industry experts.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email email@example.com.