The Fine & Country advert is back and will be seen by 20% of the ABC1 Adults 35+ market, which is considerable. Per month, this equates to a delivery of an estimated 4 million impacts. Starting on 1st of March for three months, the advert will be aired on More 4, Home, 4oD, Drama and Yesterday.
Click here to view the March schedule. Please note that some timings are subject to change as channels schedule their programmes only a week in advance.
The TV advert will serve to increase valuation requests and instructions from prospective vendors looking to benefit from the effective and wide reach of this impactful advertising medium. To maximise engagement with the TV advert, don't forget to use the campaigns available on the members' hub.
Click here to download the 10s version.
Click here to download the 30s version.
The 30s version of the advert will still be available on the Fine & Country website and on our YouTube channel.
Tips on how to promote the TV campaign
Our agents share some tips and ideas:
1. Tell your current sellers - the TV advert is a benefit to the brand, people won't want to leave when they know their home could get the best exposure with Fine & Country.
2. Attract attention - Spring always sees a boost in the market, start sending materials out now to attract people's attention to choose Fine & Country over other agents.
3. Steal attention - Those who may be seeking another agent after 12 weeks on the market can see we offer more than other agents.
4. Press Release - Send a press release to your local newspaper - 'TV success repeated' - Due to the success of their TV advertising campaign earlier this year Fine & Country will be repeating their ‘best sellers’ advert on Channel 4 (the property channel). You can download the press release here.
5. Send the campaign DM card to all properties for sale locally (above &400,000).
6. Utilise all items available to you on the members’ hub.
7. When customer call you for a valuation, ask them if it is because they saw the TV advert. Even if the customer answers no, it tells them that we are advertising on TV and could make a difference in their decision making process.
8. Don’t forget to also mention that Fine & Country is adverting on TV during valuations, it might again make a difference and place you above the competition.
Make the most of the TV advert and spread the word, by using the marketing materials below that you can use in print and online.
Please email email@example.com if you want to personalise any of the items below.
> Direct mail and canvassing cards
The direct mail and canvassing cards are available for you to order on the Fine & Country Digital Hub. These canvassing cards can be distributed at your leisure to potential customers whilst the direct mail cards will allow you to reach a targeted socio-demographic segment of the population within your area, maximising the success of the campaign.
View the Direct Mail and Canvassing Card.
> Window Cards
Ready for you to print and place in your window, these window cards are a free and easy way to advertise Fine & Country's TV advert.
A4 window card
A3 window card
Click here to view the A3 window card.
> Newspaper/Magazine Advertisement
For changes to artwork, please contact the Studio on or call 01223 224 304
Newspaper Banner Advert
Click here to view.
Magazine Full Page Adverts
Click here to view.
> Email footers
Place this under your standard Fine & Country email signature.
Click here to download.
> Mini mag covers
We have created a mini mag cover for you to use.
> RightMove Local Homepage banner
> RightMove mid page banner
Click here to download
An emailer has been created for you to send to your entire database of prospects.
> Click here to open the link (open in Internet Explorer – Chrome and Firefox do not support this)
> Click on File > Send > Page by email
(If ‘File’ is not on your menu options, put your mouse pointer in the grey menu strip at the top of Explorer, click the right mouse button and click ‘Menu Bar’)`
> Set the ‘To..’ address as your own, enter the target email addresses in the Bcc box (you may need to click the ‘Cc..’ button first, to get the ‘Bcc..’ option).
> Ensure you customise your HTML mailer with your office's contact details.