During October, the Media Centre once again achieved a high number of high-value features, including several features in The Times, The Guardian, The Mail on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph, Horse and Hound and Epoch Times.
The Media Centre is regularly looking for new content to increase interaction, so keep in contact at email@example.com
- Total EAV this month was &623,851.
- Compared to October 2017, EAV was &25,088 higher in October 2018.
- We were featured a total of 97 times. We had some great high-value features the national papers such as The Guardian, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph and Daily Express.
- Actual EAV since January 2018 - &6,155,227.
- This month’s circulation was 6,746,218. This is comparatively lower than the figure achieved in October 2017 but is still an excellent result.
- We have received large pieces of coverage in the national press this month However, the majority of the coverage continues to be in the smaller local papers.
Online Coverage (MUU)
- MUU was 252,733,539. This is, however, slightly lower compared to October 2017, where MUU was 499,084,931.
- MUU continues to remain relatively high as we had a number of online features this month in national online publications such as Metro Newspaper UK, The Daily Telegraph and MSN UK, which all a substantial audience.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS October: 15,499 September: 15,014
TOTAL TWEETS October: 15,083 September: 14,976
We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets. We launched a Selfridges voucher competition in September. As usual, this has been hugely successful and has contributed to our increase in followers and engagement on Twitter. This was significantly more successful than our competition last month.
- Continue to follow and unfollow people several times a week to boost our profile in twitter’s rankings.
- We continue to schedule posts for evenings and weekends on Buffer.
- We continue to support the Foundation twitter account.
TOTAL LIKES October: 16,340
- By the end of October, we had 439 new likes on the Fine & Country page. This is above our target of 100 new likes a month.
- Our posts continue to be engaging. People continue to tag their friends in posts, which increases the reach of each post. We’ve found that our followers are more likely to interact with job advertisements, while competitions are the best way to attract new followers.
- F&C offices continue to boost posts, giving us additional promotion at no cost.
- Competitions have been the most effective way to gain followers on Facebook. We launched our Selfridges voucher competition in October which helped with new likes and also reach.
- We used our additional social media budget of &500 per month to promote more blog posts, and are experimenting with new ways to drive traffic to the website as GDPR restricts our contact base and this also helped increased total reach.
The most successful posts in October:
We continue to see an increase in the number of offices who want to have their own Facebook boosts, including several job adverts for offices where engagement continues to increase.
How to boost a post
1. Decide which property you would like to boost and how much you would like to spend – you can spend anything from &20 to &1,000, but we recommend a minimum of &50.
- URL link to the property on the F&C website
- Three images of the property
- The date for the post to go live
- How much you want to spend
3. We can discuss area targeting with you. You can choose to target the whole of the country or within 30-70kms of your office or the property.
4. Let us know if there are any specific tags that you would like to include. Our normal tags include keywords such as ‘luxury, property, estate agent’. Let us know if you would like to add any relevant to the specific property e.g. barn conversion, city living.
5. That’s it! Check the Fine & Country Facebook page to see the engagement. We can send a full report of engagement after the campaign if you would like. The expense will be charged directly to your office via the Fine & Country accounts department.
This guide goes through our most common type of Facebook advertisement. If you would like to discuss other options, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of followers in October: 3,488 (September: 3,425)
- Most clicked on post: CEO, David Lindley gives you an insider look into our newly refurbished Park Lane Head Office and all the different ways our agents can make the most of this prime location. > > (21 clicks, with 1,360 video views).
- Most impressions CEO, David Lindley gives you an insider look into our newly refurbished Park Lane Head Office and all the different ways our agents can make the most of this prime location. > > (2,126 impressions).
- Most engaging post overall: We have compiled a list of our top 10 most beautiful bathrooms from around the world, take a look >> https://bit.ly/2x0how6 (5.95 %).
- We have increased corporate content and office news on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates.
- This month, our shared blog posts have generated the highest number of engagement, however, our video content from David Lindley has generated the most clicks and impressions, with a large number of video views.
- We will continue to highlight new blog content in the coming months, and integrate staff-related content.
- Target: We had 27,720 total page views in October. We will continue to repost on social media evergreen content that will hopefully continue to boost our blog views.
The top 20 most beautiful places to live in the world
Nine things that put buyers off during a viewing
Top 20 Georgian gems for sale
Britain’s prettiest autumn villages
Seven renovations that could devalue your home
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email email@example.com.