During July, the Media Centre has once again achieved a high number of high-value features, including several features in The Times, The Guardian, The Mail on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph, Horse and Hound and Epoch Times.
The Media Centre is regularly looking for new content to increase interaction, so keep in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total EAV this month was &608,244.
- Compared to July 2017, EAV was &62,141 higher in July 2018.
- We have featured a total of 61 times. We had a high number of high-value features, including several features in The Times, The Financial Times, The Guardian, The Mail on Sunday, The Daily Telegraph, The Sunday Times and Horse & Hound.
- Actual EAV since January 2018 - &4,720,002.
- This month’s circulation was 10,137,036. This is, however, slightly lower compared to July 2017 where circulation was 14,304,783.
- We have received larger pieces of coverage in the national press this month.
Online Coverage (MUU)
- MUU was 1,283,447,360. This is, however, slightly lower compared to July 2017, where MUU was 1,180,925,075.
- MUU remained high as we had a large number of online features this month in national online publications that have a large audience.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS July: 15,186 June: 15,096
TOTAL TWEETS July: 14,782 June: 14,673
- We had 90 new followers this month.
- We tweeted 129 times in July. We engaged with several of the themes of the month and scheduled posts to go live on the weekends and in the evening.
- We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets. Our competitions have been very successful in increasing our followers and engagement on Twitter.
TOTAL LIKES July: 15,247
- By the end of July, we had 176 new likes on the Fine & Country page.
- Our posts continue to be very engaging. People continue to tag their friends in posts, which increases the reach of each post. We’ve found that our followers are more likely to interact with job advertisements, while competitions are the best way to attract new followers.
- F&C offices continue to boost posts, giving us additional promotion at no cost.
- Competitions have been the most effective way to gain followers on Facebook.
We used our additional social media budget of &500 per month to promote more blog posts, and are experimenting with new ways to drive traffic to the website as GDPR restricts our contact base.
We continue to see an increase in the number of offices who want to have their own Facebook boosts, including several job adverts for offices where engagement continues to increase.
How to boost a post
1. Decide which property you would like to boost and how much you would like to spend – you can spend anything from &20 to &1,000, but we recommend a minimum of &50.
- URL link to the property on the F&C website
- Three images of the property
- The date for the post to go live
- How much you want to spend
3. We can discuss area targeting with you. You can choose to target the whole of the country or within 30-70kms of your office or the property.
4. Let us know if there are any specific tags that you would like to include. Our normal tags include keywords such as ‘luxury, property, estate agent’. Let us know if you would like to add any relevant to the specific property e.g. barn conversion, city living.
5. That’s it! Check the Fine & Country Facebook page to see the engagement. We can send a full report of engagement after the campaign if you would like. The expense will be charged directly to your office via the Fine & Country accounts department.
This guide goes through our most common type of Facebook advertisement. If you would like to discuss other options, please get in touch with email@example.com.
- Number of followers in July: 3,286 (June: 3,228)
- Most clicked on post: Join our Fine & Country Morocco team on Wednesday 8th August, 5pm – 8pm, to discuss a unique investment opportunity in Agadir, Morocco. Where: Fine & Country Bath, 36 Gay Street Bath BA1 2NT Please RSVP to Chris North: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 07867 987798 Visit: fineandcountry.com/ma for more information on the development. (20 clicks).
- Most impressions: The polo is in full swing at the Fine & Country Gold Cup. Find out more about the Fine & Country Foundation and the valuable work they carry out across the world #GoldCupStyle https://bit.ly/2JtP1KP (1,002 impressions).
- Most engaging post overall: Join our Fine & Country Morocco team on Wednesday 8th August, 5pm – 8pm, to discuss a unique investment opportunity in Agadir, Morocco. Where: Fine & Country Bath, 36 Gay Street Bath BA1 2NT Please RSVP to Chris North: email@example.com Telephone: 07867 987798 Visit: fineandcountry.com/ma for more information on the development. (6.083%).
- We have increased corporate content and office news on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates.
- This month, our office visits have generated the highest number of clicks and engagement.
- We will continue to highlight office openings and job postings in the coming months.
- We had 19,489 total page views in July. We will continue to report on social media evergreen content that will hopefully continue to boost our blog views.
Seven renovations that could devalue your home
The top 10 most beautiful places to live in the world
Top 20 Georgian gems for sale
Britain’s 10 most beautiful places to live
Competition: Win A Designer Daniela De Montby Handbag
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.