The Media Centre has had another successful month in May with an increase in circulation and consistent EAV and MUU results. Social Media has also remained strong, where we consistently look for new content to increase interaction, in addition Facebook received a total of 118 new likes and Twitter exceeded its target of 200 new followers a month.
In May our EAV remained at a similar amount to April's figure, being &523,430. Fine & Country has been featured 121 times and has continued to have strong coverage in The Mail Online, The Financial Times, The Metro, The Daily Telegraph and many more.
Fine & Country achieved an increase in circulation to 24,588,234 compared to 18,376,630 in April. This was due to smaller features in a wider range of publications.
After record levels of MUU in April with 1,726,568,715, we have managed to match these in May with 1,663,862,196. This great increase was due to utilising news portals to distribute articles, which have resulted in coverage in the Mail Online, The Metro, and international websites.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS May: 7,465 (April: 7,244)
• We had 221 new followers in May.
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES May: 4,863.
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares.
• We also saw in increase in the number of offices who want to pay for their own Facebook boosts.
The most successful posts in May:
• Top reach: Honeysuckle House is a charming detached stone period house (14,351 reach).
• Most engaging post: A lovely end of terrace Georgian townhouse in the attractive South Lincolnshire market town of Long Sutton (67 reactions, 3,168 post clicks).
• Top 5 most engaged posts: Honeysuckle House is a charming detached stone period house (59 reactions, comments and shares, 2,116 post clicks), Dreaming of winning the EuroMillions jackpot? We've gathered together the perfect properties to spend your winnings on (187), Here is your chance to win two tickets to the BMW, PGA Championship; Wentworth Club in Surrey (178), Book your complimentary tickets to our exciting polo event, held on 10th July at Dallas Burston Polo Club (123) Dreaming of moving abroad? Feast your eyes on our latest blog post as we share the top places to live around the world (102).
• Number of followers in May : 1,751 (April 1,689).
• Most clicked on post: Hoping to win the #lottery this weekend? We've rounded up the perfect properties to buy (95 clicks).
• Most impressions: Hoping to win the #lottery this weekend? We've rounded up the perfect properties to buy (3,984 impressions).
• Most engaging post overall: We’re all geared up for Wentworth today! (3.4%).
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees and industry experts.
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org