Property for Sale
Property for Rent
Value my Property
Looking at Selling
Find an Office
Become an Agent
Fine & Country News Page
Fine & Country’s continued success within the UK Property Awards...
After winning the Best Real Estate Agency Marketing UK for five consecutive years at the International Property Awards, Head Office has made the decision to temporarily ‘retire’ from the competition, however you can help keep the Fine & Country on the winners rostrum by registering your own office to compete in the Best Real Estate Agency category.
The UK Property Awards identify the highest levels of achievement in the Estate/Lettings Agency world along with property development, architecture, interior design and marketing in both the residential and commercial sectors focusing on services, sustainability, high living standards, ergonomics, originality and creativity.
Winning companies achieve either Highly Commended or Five Star awards for their category and area. The highest scoring Five Star winners from each county also compete against each other to determine the Best UK award for every category.
• The independent endorsement of your company’s expertise and professionalism.
• According to the International Property Awards organisers, previous winners continually report a significant increase in sales / business as a direct result of winning an award.
• Permitted use of the “globally recognised brand of excellence within the property industry”. The winners ribbon will be used on your website and all future marketing & public relations material.
• National media coverage reaching an international audience.
• Listing on Awards website with reciprocal link and appearance in the official winners book.
• Awards supported by a range of professional bodies worldwide and independently judged by a panel of over 70 experts.
• Supported by major media partners and recognised quality branded sponsors.
• Award winners report additional positive results including higher awareness and levels of staff morale.
Companies begin by registering their chosen categories at either county or regional level, depending on the category.
Registrations for this years competition will close 11 March and entry submissions to be submitted by 16th July.
Should you wish to register or you require any further information than please contact Michael Saggers - email@example.com or 01245 250981.
Fine & Country Bulletin