After Facebook and Twitter, the Media Centre takes on another social media giant; Linkedin. Why going on Linkedin? Whilst some people think that LinkedIn is a platform for graduates and mid-level management to search for a job, LinkedIn is also a great platform for Fine & Country to interact with a targeted audience of educated professionals who are or will become a Fine & Country customer.
A few facts about LinkedIn
• As of December 31, 2012, LinkedIn operates the world’s largest professional network on the internet with more than 200 million members in over 200 countries and territories.
• As of December 31, 2012 (the end of the fourth quarter), professionals are signing up to join LinkedIn at a rate of approximately two new members per second.
• As of the school year ending May 2012, there are over 20 million students and recent college graduates on LinkedIn. They are LinkedIn's fastest-growing demographic.
• As of December 31, 2012, LinkedIn counts executives from all 2012 Fortune 500 companies as members; its corporate talent solutions are used by 86 of the Fortune 100 companies.
• More than 2.7 million companies have LinkedIn Company Pages.
Fine & Country LinkedIn page
We have created a Fine & Country company page which you can view on: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fine-&-country?trk=hb_tab_compy_id_509844. As for Facebook and Twitter, we will update the LinkedIn page on a regular basis with market comments and other industry related topics to attract and interact with LinkedIn users.
How can you help?
> Subscribe to the page
> Send us industry related comments to post on our wall
> Participate to some of the discussion
Do not hesitate to send us your feedback to email@example.com