Offer your customers even more exposure for their properties and maximise your business’ profits with Fine & Country Auction.
Fine & Country has partnered with IAM Sold to create Fine & Country Auction, which is the perfect platform to sell properties quickly, easily and at the best possible price.
IAM Sold is the largest residential auctioneer in the UK and will help you to create a transparent market place for residential buyers and sellers, further adding to your USP.
The modern method of auction is a 24/7 online platform that gives properties an even greater chance to be discovered by the right buyer, who can simply view, bid and buy.
Clifton Button from Fine & Country North Kent received a fantastic sale in November, achieving a remarkable 84% over the &850,000 starting price on a four-bedroom detached house in need of complete renovation.
The property, in Longfield, Kent, is set in 3.5 acres and attracted 21 viewings and 34 bids and quickly sold at &1.562m.
• You will earn 1.75% commission fee + VAT
• You will receive payment on or before the 21st of each month for the previous month's transactions, meaning just a four week turnaround on pipeline having a hugely positive impact on your income and cash flow
• With the buyer paying the fees, you can offer the right seller a highly competitive 0% commission rate
• Each Fine & Country agent is assigned a dedicated auction specialist and account manager who will support your auction service
• Access to training and ongoing support from the Fine & Country Auction team
• Maximum exposure for properties means you and your seller can achieve the best possible price
• Use our new campaigns to promote the service, attracting both sellers and target buyers
Watch the videos on how to best maximise property auction. They show the top tips on how every step of the auction selling process works. They are all available to view on the Members’ Hub.
For more information on the auction service, please contact Julian Lavender from IAM Sold at email@example.com or on 07854437910.
A campaign has been created for you to use Fine & Country Auction. It introduces the new service and tells your customers about the benefits of using auction. You can see the campaign on the Members’ Hub.
> Direct Mail and Canvassing Cards
The direct mail and canvassing cards are available for you to order on the Fine & Country Digital Hub. These canvassing cards can be distributed at your leisure to potential customers whilst the direct mail cards will allow you to reach a targeted socio-demographic segment of the population within your area, maximising the success of the campaign.
> Window Cards
Ready for you to print and place in your window, these window cards are a free and easy way to advertise Fine & Country's Buyers' Database.
A4 Window Card
< Newspaper/Magazine Advertisement
Magazine Full page advert
> Email Footers
Place this under your Fine & Country email.
> Rightmove Home Page Banner
> Rightmove Mid Page Advert
Click here to view.