In February, the Media Centre achieved a high number of high-value features, including several features in The Times, The Sunday Times, The Daily Telegraph, The Wall Street Journal, and the Epoch Times.
The Media Centre is regularly looking for new content to increase interaction, so keep in contact at email@example.com
The total EAV in February this year was &617,364 and we were featured 75 times. We had much larger features this month rather than a lot of small features. However, overall its a positive increase in comparison to last years statistics.
February's overall circulation was 13,686,669, which is an improvement from January's circulation of 12,861,195. Due to the circulation increase this month, the media team are on track to increase circulation in March.
Online Coverage (MUU)
The MUU was 1,162,505,000 in February, which saw an increase from January's figure of 966,499,738. The overall improvement in the MUU is down to the fact we've had both an equal amount of features in print and online.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS February: 15,130 (January: 14,400)
TOTAL TWEETS February: 14,020 (January: 13,886)
- We gained 735 new followers this month which is well above our target of 190 followers per month.
- The Cowshed gift basket competition saw our account massively increasing in interaction and generated a large number of new followers.
- We engaged with several of the themes of February (Valentines Day, Pancake Day, etc.) and scheduled posts to go live on the weekends and in the evening. We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets. Our competitions have been very successful at increasing our followers and engagement on Twitter
TOTAL LIKES February: 13,204 (January: 12,868)
By the end of February, we had 336 new likes on the Fine & Country page, which is a very successful month. Our posts continue to be very engaging. People continue to tag their friends in posts, which increases the reach of each post. We’ve found that our followers are more likely to interact with job advertisements, while competitions are the best way to attract new followers.
The most successful posts in February:
- Top reach: The world is your oyster. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? We choose 20 of the best places to live, from the Seychelles to Santorini and Fiji to Florence. (33,000 reach)
- Most engaging post: The world is your oyster. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? We choose 20 of the best places to live, from the Seychelles to Santorini and Fiji to Florence. (112 reactions, 1,600 clicks)
We continue to see an increase in the number of offices who want to have their own Facebook boosts, including several job adverts for offices where engagement continues to increase.
How to boost a post
1. Decide which property you would like to boost and how much you would like to spend – you can spend anything from &20 to &1,000, but we recommend a minimum of &50.
- URL link to the property on the F&C website
- Three images of the property
- Date for the post to go live
- How much you want spend
3. We can discuss area targeting with you. You can choose to target the whole of the country or within 30-70kms of your office or the property.
4. Let us know if there are any specific tags that you would like to include. Our normal tags include keywords such as ‘luxury, property, estate agent’. Let us know if you would like to add any relevant to the specific property e.g. barn conversion, city living.
5. That’s it! Check the Fine & Country Facebook page to see the engagement. We can send a full report of engagement after the campaign if you would like. The expense will be charged directly to your office via the Fine & Country accounts department.
This guide goes through our most common type of Facebook advertisement. If you would like to discuss other options, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of followers in February: 15,130 (January: 2,882)
- Most clicked on post: Fine & Country Tunbridge Wells have opened a new office in a prime position on the High Street. (255 Clicks)
- Most impressions: Fine & Country Tunbridge Wells have opened a new office in a prime position on the High Street. (4,752 impressions
- Most engaging post overall: Fine & Country Tunbridge Wells have opened a new office in a prime position on the High Street. (5.6%)
We have increased corporate content and office news on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates. This month, our office openings have generated the two highest levels of post engagement. We will continue to highlight office openings and job postings in the coming months.
The Media Centre have received great traffic to the blog with 18,425 visits in November.
Top posts on the blog:
- The top 20 most beautiful places to live in the world - 3,642
- Top 20 Georgian Gems for sale - 2,537 views
- Foodie Britain: live near the best resturants - 1,134 views
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email email@example.com.