July has been another strong month for social media, where all of our pages are significantly growing and attracting visitors to the website. The blog has also had another good month with 14,451 views, and circulation and online coverage have all increased compared to June 2017.
The Media Centre is regularly looking for new content to increase interaction, so keep in contact at email@example.com.
The total EAV for July was &546,103 and we were featured a total of 77 times in national and regional print media. We had a larger number of smaller features in July, which is great to get the Fine & Country name into as many publications as possible. We continue to achieve strong coverage in a variety of publications including The Guardian, The Sunday Times, and Horse & Hound.
July's circulation has increased to 14,304,783 compared to 7,409,901 in June 2017; this was due to a higher number of print features this month.
Online Coverage (MUU)
Online coverage was 1,108,295,065 in July which has increased from 288,343,675 in June 2017. MUU has increased because we were featured on more popular websites such as The Guardian and Mail Online.
TOTAL FOLLOWERS July: 11,951 (June: 11,743)
• We had 208 new followers this month and tweeted 209 times in July
• Top tweet this month was 'Win two VIP tickets to the National Showjumping Championships! RT and follow to #win! #winitwednesday' which earned 8,448 impressions.
• We continue to tweet a mixture of properties on the market, property news, Fine & Country news, lifestyle and interior tweets.
TOTAL LIKES July: 10,410 (June: 9,940)
• Our posts continue to receive a strong number of likes and shares. We are seeing an increase in people tagging their friends in posts too which increases the reach of each post.
The most successful posts in June :
• Top reach: Where are the top 20 most beautiful places to live around the world? Here is our pick of the best places from Santorini and the South of France to Florence and Fiji (52.7K reach).
• Most engaging post: Where are the top 20 most beautiful places to live around the world? Here is our pick of the best places from Santorini and the South of France to Florence and Fiji (3.9k clicks and 2.2k reactions).
We continue to see an increase in the number of offices who want to have their own Facebook boosts, including several job adverts for offices where engagement continues to increase.
How to boost a post
1. Decide which property you would like to boost and how much you would like to spend – you can spend anything from &20 to &1,000, but we recommend a minimum of &50.
2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- URL link to the property on the F&C website
- Three images of the property
- Date for the post to go live
- How much you want spend
3. We can discuss area targeting with you. You can choose to target the whole of the country or within 30-70kms of your office or the property.
4. Let us know if there are any specific tags that you would like to include. Our normal tags include keywords such as ‘luxury, property, estate agent’. Let us know if you would like to add any relevant to the specific property e.g. barn conversion, city living.
5. That’s it! Check the Fine & Country Facebook page to see the engagement. We can send a full report of engagement after the campaign if you would like. The expense will be charged directly to your office via the Fine & Country accounts department.
This guide goes through our most common type of Facebook advertisement. If you would like to discuss other options, please get in touch with email@example.com.
• Number of followers in July: 2,489 (June: 2,456)
• Most clicked on post: Dreaming of a period property? Here are 20 #Georgian gems (42 Clicks)
• Most impressions: Making weekend plans? Come to our family #polo day next #weekend. Complimentary tickets here (2,923 impressions)
• Most engaging post overall: Fine & Country North & West Norfolk are sponsoring a charity golf day in aid of Rotary international and Park House in Sandringham today. (2.87%)
• We have increased corporate content on LinkedIn to attract potential licensees, industry experts and associates.
The Media Centre have continued to receive good traffic to the blog with 14,451 visits in July.
Top posts on the blog:
• Ten signs it’s time to put your home on the market - 1,815 views
• Britain’s top 20 prettiest summer villages - 1,809 views
• Top 20 most beautiful places to live in the world - 1,808 views
If you have any interesting anecdotes or story angles to share about the properties you are associated with do not hesitate to contact the Media Centre on 020 7409 8402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.