August national market report now available
Use these bespoke market research reports to give you the best insight into the national, your regional and local marketplace.
Fine & Country is providing in-depth market research reports powered by ResiAnalytics. The reports include a monthly national report and quarterly regional reports which are part of the National Advertising fund and can be downloaded for free.
1. A monthly national report and quarterly regional reports that are free and can be downloaded from the Member’s Hub, or if you would like to take them out on viewings then printed copies can be ordered.
Minimum quantity 50 copies:
&65 +VAT bespoke
&40 +VAT basic
Click here to view the national report for August.
2. For an in-depth analysis of your local area, you can also purchase bespoke local reports at &125 each + VAT which you can use to impress your target audience and increase business opportunities.
- Each report costs &125 each + VAT
- When you sign up, you will need to commit to either one full year with quarterly reports, or if you choose to do monthly reports, offices are required to commit for three months.
- You can provide a maximum of five postcodes for the specific area of your local report.
- The report consists of four charts and 500 words
- To receive your report by the 25th of the month, you will need to request the report before the 10th of that month.
- Please contact the team at Park Lane for more details on the local report and how to order them on 0207 079 1515 or email email@example.com
Spread the word
These reports are not only useful for your own knowledge but can be used to promote your business on social media, blogs and through front doors. We will provide you with texts and graphs to:
- Write articles using the data and statistics to increase your brand awareness and drive business. Simply upload the articles on your website’s news or blogs page.
- Share the graphs and results on social media. The Media Centre will happily help you promote the statistics from your report and help attract your local target area.
- Target the right buyer with your statistics through a direct mail campaign. Use the results from the survey and match with a bespoke message to create a successful campaign.
- Showcase the local data through a mini-mag. Please contact the Studio at firstname.lastname@example.org to order a mini mag showcasing your local data and in-depth knowledge.
- Promote the data of your regional report in the Collection magazine as it targets those directly in your area.